Uninstall Adware Removal Pro for Mac with Effective and Simple Way
Adware Removal Pro is a third party security application for OS X that claims to provide an overall protection for the web browser as well as the computer. To uninstall Adware Removal Pro on your Mac, you may need some helps to totally get rid of it and avoid some common removing issues.
Generally speaking, removing a security/antivirus app is always a hot issue for the user, because the most common removing way is hardly able to remove it on the PC, and some annoying problems and issues will frequently happen to deteriorate the situation. So, you must be not alone if you encounter some problems to uninstall Adware Removal Pro on your Mac computer, and you also don’t need to be worry about the application removal, because you will be able to find a way here which can help you to get rid of it effectively and thoroughly.
How to uninstall Adware Removal Pro on Mac well
If you wish the most effective and fastest way to remove the app on Mac, applying an uninstall tool must be the perfect option, because it can replace the user to perform the whole removing process, which is more professional and thorough then the manual removal, moreover, you will be able to save a lot of time in the app uninstall on your PC.
Specific steps to remove Adware Removal Pro with Osx Uninstaller
- Install and start Osx Uninstaller
- Highlight Adware Removal Pro on the list of installed programs
- Click on Run Analysis button at the bottom left corner, and you will find that all of associated files will be found and displayed on the list
- Click on Complete Uninstall button, and click Yes to confirm the program removal
- After then, Osx Uninstaller will totally remove Adware Removal Pro on the computer
Video performance of the app removal:
Warm tips: after performing an app removal on your Mac, especially the large antivirus program, it is suggested to restart the PC to get a refresh, and you can permanently erase the app as well as all of its configurations on the computer.
Why you will need a pro uninstaller
As the Mac OS X has its own removing feature which enable the people to remove app and file on the computer manually, some people might have such a question that why we need an uninstaller to remove app instead of the removing function provided by OS X. As a matter a fact, it is also feasible for you to uninstall Adware Removal Pro manually on the Mac, but, unlike an advanced uninstaller, the manual removal usually cannot remove the app completely especially for the people who are not so familiar with the OS X, and it is also a waste of time to perform the removal manually.
Or you can try the manual way to remove Adware Removal Pro
Firstly, stop the running of Adware Removal Pro
- Click on Go at the top menu, and select Utilities
- Click on open Activity Monitor on the folder
- Highlight Adware Removal Pro Helper on the list, and click on Quit Process
Secondly, remove Adware Removal Pro Helper from Log-in Items
- Click on the Apple icon, select System Preferences
- Click on Accounts/Users & Groups, and tap on Log-in Items
- Select the Adware Removal Pro Helper, and click on the “-” button
Thirdly, remove Adware Removal Pro
- Find out the Adware Removal Pro on the menu, and drag it to the Trash
- Enter your account’s password if it requires you do to so
- After that, right-click on the Trash icon on the Dock, and click on Empty Trash
- Click on Go, and Go to Folder…
- Type the content in the box to open the library folder: ~/library/
- Open these folders one by one: Application Support/Caches/Preference, and delete the files and folders with Adware Removal Pro inside
- When finish, please remember to right-click on the Trash, and choose to empty the Trash
Please bear in mind that the security application is often running at the background without your knowing, so, before you get start to drag it to the Trash, you should go to check the background running process on the computer, and stop all of its process.
Are you clear about the manual removing steps? Or are you a Mac beginner and tired of performing manual removal especially cleaning its vestige on the computer? There is no reason to take the manual removal if it always takes a long time to conduct an app removal on your Mac, and taking an uninstaller will be much better for you.