End User License Agreement ("EULA")Updated June 21th 2021
This agreement governs and is applicable for Osx Uninstaller software owned and distributed by Liangdu Technology, Inc. (the "Software") installed and used on computers and other devices utilizing Apple Operating Systems.
PLEASE READ THIS EULA CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, PURCHASING A LICENSE KEY OR USING LIANGDU SOFTWARE. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, PURCHASING A LICENSE KEY AND USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, PURCHASING A LICENSE KEY, AND/OR USE THE SOFTWARE AND, IF PRESENTED WITH THE OPTION TO "AGREE" OR "DISAGREE" TO THE TERMS, CLICK "DISAGREE".
This EULA is a agreement between you ("You", "Your") (either an individual or a single entity) and Liangdu Technology, Inc. ("Liangdu Technology" or "Us", "We") for the Osx Uninstaller Software.
If You accept the terms and conditions in this EULA on behalf of a company or other legal entity, You warrant that You have full legal authority to accept the terms and conditions in this EULA on behalf of such company or other legal entity, and to legally bind such company or other legal entity.
You may not accept this EULA if You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Us.
In this EULA the expressions below shall have the meaning assigned to them in this clause, unless the context requires otherwise:
When used in this EULA, the following terms shall have the respective meanings indicated, such meanings to be applicable to both the singular and plural forms of the terms defined:
"Software" means all of the contents of the downloads, files, disk(s), CD-ROM(s) or other media containing Liangdu Technology Software with which this EULA is applicable, including but not limited to (A) registration information, i.e. license key which is unique for Your registration name; (B) related explanatory written materials or files ("Documentation"); and (C) Software setup files and code samples (if any); and (ii) any upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions, and copies of the Software, if any, provided to You by Us now or in the future (collectively, "Updates").
"Use" or "using" means to access, install, download, copy or otherwise benefit from using the functionality of the Software in accordance with the documentation.
- 1. "Documentation" - the detailed information about the Software, its features and the system requirements as made available on the website of osxuninstaller.com, as amended from time to time;
- 2. "Osx Uninstaller License" - the license for the Software for the term specified on the webpage of the the pricing page where You purchase the license, or in any applicable agreement concerning the purchase of the license to Use the Software;
- 3. "License Key" - a unique code provided by Liangdu Technology, which enables You to activate the Software and to subsequently use the Software during the applicable license term;
- 4. "Updates" - any modified versions and updates of, and additions to the Software (including upgrades of the Software);
- This EULA applies to any licenses granted to You by Liangdu Technology for the use of the Software.
- By purchasing a License Key for the Software and/or downloading and using the Software, You enter into this EULA with Liangdu Technology.
- This EULA may be modified from time to time. Liangdu Technology will notify you of such modifications on its website or otherwise, e.g. by using the email address used for the provision of the License Key. Any modifications to this EULA shall only apply upon acceptance by You.
Liangdu Technology as the licensor, grants You as the licensee, a non-exclusive right to use the Software under the terms of this EULA. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Liangdu Technology reserves all rights not expressly granted to You. Liangdu Technology retains the ownership of the copyright in and to the Software.
Permitted use and restrictions
Subject to Your compliance with this EULA, Liangdu Technology grants You a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Software solely as follows:
- * The Trial Version of Software may be installed and used by You for the sole purpose of trying and evaluating this Software.
- * The Trial Version of Software may be installed and used by You on any number of systems.
- * You shall not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, sublicense or otherwise commercially exploit the License Key.
- * You shall not rent assign the License Key or the Osx Uninstaller License without prior written approval of Liangdu Technology.
- * You shall not use the Software for any unlawful or illegal activity, or to facilitate an unlawful or illegal activity.
- * You shall not delete or alter any disclaimers, warnings, copyright or other proprietary notices accompanying the Software; or copy (except as otherwise provided in this EULA), adapt, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of the Software and the License Key or any parts thereof, except to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- * Liangdu Technology may modify the Software at any time at its sole discretion and without notice to You, for example to comply with applicable law or a court order, to avoid a third party infringement claim or to provide Updates and upgrades.
Updates, upgrades & support
- 1. We will notify You of any available Updates and upgrades.
- 2. You will be entitled to receive Updates free of charge as paid users of any pricing plan.
- 3. You can download available Updates and upgrades from the website osxuninstaller.com.
- 4. Any maintenance and support provided by Liangdu Technology, including the provision of Updates and upgrades, will be provided in an adequate way on an “as is” basis without any warranty, as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to availability of personnel.
- 5. You will receive lifetime support as paid users of any pricing plan.
- 6. The terms of this EULA will govern any Updates.
You may not assign, rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense this Software, except as provided herein or with our express consent and agreement. You may, however, make a one-time permanent transfer of all of Your license rights to the Software (in its original form as provided) to another party, provided We are notified of and approve the transfer and the assignee agrees to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
Use of data
This EULA is effective until the expiry or termination of the Osx Uninstaller License. Your rights under this License will terminate by Us automatically without notice if You fail to comply with any term(s) of this EULA and or otherwise fail to pay the fees and charges, if any, payable to Us and associated with Your use of the Software. Upon the termination of this License, You shall cease all use and destroy, remove or delete all copies, full or partial, of the Software on Your computer or device and otherwise in Your possession or control. Any term or condition of this EULA which by its plain meaning shall be and must be performed after termination, shall survive termination.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE USE, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OF ANY KIND AND LIANGDU TECHNOLOGY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE GIVEN BY MACPAW, ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY AND YOU MAY NOT RELY UPON SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LIANGDU TECHNOLOGY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SOFTWARE HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF LIANGDU TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. REGARDLESS, IN NO EVENT SHALL LIANGDU TECHNOLOGY'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
This EULA will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, excluding its conflict of law principles. This EULA shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.