When it comes to deleting an app on a Mac, you can delete apps from Launchpad or Finder. However, the indispensable part is to clean out all leftovers needed to succeed in deleting an app. So, wondering how to get rid of an app’s leftovers on your Mac? Today, we will show you how to get it done easily. You will get how to Uninstall Output Factory completely.
Tips: The following button gives you a professional uninstaller named Bloatware Uninstaller. You can use it to uninstall Output Factory through a few of clicks.
If you often have to work with InDesign and endure quite long time-consuming of production, then the Output Factory can save you. Output Factory is a high-performance and high-production app especially designed for Adobe InDesign, which aims at helping people save much time in InDesign production and automate tasks while printing and exporting documents with it. There are three versions of Output Factory on its official website, including free trial, Output Factory Lite, and Output Factory. The full version of Output Factory delivers you more functions and features, caters all your needs of printing and exporting all output formats of files, images, PDFs, PostScript, EPS, IDML, HTML, EPUB, INDD and TIFF. Thus, if you are looking for a time-saving output option for Adobe InDesign, then the Output Factory app is a choice.
Some features you may want to know:
This section contains information on how to uninstall Output Factory and get rid of remnants from Mac. You will understand how to uninstall an app through Finder; and you will discover how to uninstall an app through a professional uninstaller tool. Thus, let’s get started.
1. Quit the Output Factory app in the Dock. Right-click the Output Factory icon and select Quit option from the pop-up menu. If the Output Factory fails to response, you can force quit it from Activity Monitor.
Click Finder > open Applications folder > open Utilities folder > double click Activity Monitor.
2. Highlight the Output Factory app > click X icon on the left-top corner if you’re on macOS Catalina or older version ( if you are on macOS Big Sur, you need to click the X icon at the top of the page). Next, it prompts if you are sure to quit this process, select the Force Quit option.
3. When you installed Output Factory, the location would be: Applications/<Adobe InDesign folder>/Plug-Ins/Zevrix. So, if you need to uninstall the app, you need access to the location and delete it there. Click Finder > open Applications > open Adone InDesign folder > open Plug-Ins folder > open Zerix folder > right-click Output Factory > Click Move to Trash.
4. Open Finder > click Go > click Go to Folder… > enter the Output Factory pathname in the box > click Go.
5. Go to the following sub-folders, and delete files associated with the Output Factory app.
6. Output Factory stores its settings in the following folder.
~/Library/Application Support/Zevrix/Output Factory.
7. Go to Trash folder and click Empty trash. Restart your Mac.
Osx Uninstaller is a dependable professional uninstaller tool that is able to help you uninstall Output Factory and delete any other unwanted apps on Mac automatically. The whole workflow only involves a few of clicks. So, you just need to click and the Output Factory app will be cleaned out completely, as well as leftovers.
1. Launch Osx Uninstaller > select Output Factory > click Run Analysis.
2. Click Complete Uninstall > click Yes to be sure you want to uninstall Output Factory from your Mac.
3. Once the removal is finished, you will get a prompt that a total number of Output Factory leftovers have been successfully removed.
4. Restart your Mac.
Please Note: If you’re interested in trying the Osx Uninstaller professional tool, simply click the following button to get started immediately.